Croatian beach resorts
Want to spend your vacation in a fairy tale? Then you should spend it in Croatia. Favorable climate, clean air, sea water temperature of 23-25 ° C and weather conditions of this country will allow you and your family to comfortably relax. Croatia is the best thing that can happen to you.
Perhaps the availability and condition of the beach is the main criterion for choosing a resort place for vacation. Croatia can offer the beach even to the most demanding tourist.
Almost all the beach areas of Croatia have free entrance. They can be divided into several types: sand, pebble and artificial beaches. Therefore, when choosing a resort, pay attention to what kind of beach is nearby. There are also beach areas for nudists.
Sandy beaches – comfortable vacation with children!
For the visitors with children, priority will be given to a place with a sandy beach. A sand type beaches can be found in these places: Korcula, Hvar, Mljet, Lopud, and also in Dubrovnik. Such beaches are equipped with comfortable sunbeds, sun umbrellas. For children there are locations with children’s playgrounds.
Best sandy beaches in Croatia:
- Saharun beach;
- Lapad beach (Dubrovnik);
- Mlaska beach;
- Omis Riviera beaches;
- Nin beaches;
- Trstenica beaches;
- Paradise beaches;
- Beaches — Sabusa, Jelenica, Kostanj.
Nudists believe that Croatia is the best beach destination for their needs. The best beach location for nudists is Koversada in Istria. Beaches of this kind are marked.
Best beaches of Croatia
- The sandy beach of Vela Przina. The beach is surrounded by vineyards and that’s why this beach is so interesting for young people. Vela Przina is located in one of the bays of the island of Korcula.
- The beach of Slanica. It is a sandy beach, it is the most popular between tourists who travel with children. In the seasons this beach is the most popular. It is located on the island of Murter.
- Sandy beach Sabunike. This beach is famous for its incredible transparency of sea water. The colorful look fascinates all visitors. Also in this place you can experience the therapeutic effects of the mud of Croatia. The beach is located near the ancient city of Nin and modern Zadar.
- Sandy beach Crni Molo. Also a favorite beach for tourists with children. There is a very shallow and warm sea, many entertaining places for children and their parents. Both the adult and the child will find interesting something in this beach. The beach is located in the town of Crikvenica.
A new view of Croatia
For particularly active tourists who do not want to stay in one place, but want to admire and plunge into the fabulous views of Croatia,and as much as possible to visit the delightful places. To realize your dream you do not need much! For a more comfortable trip between the islands of Croatia, you just need to rent a yacht. Thus, it will be possible to see all the beauty of this country from different angles. Visit almost every island of interest to you. Have fun in a noisy company away from the shore or spend a romantic evening with your loved one surrounded by marine beauty.