Travelling by boat or by car
Every person’s life should be filled with travel. After all, travels are sources of inspiration, adventure and relaxation from the everyday environment. Planning a long trip, you need to decide whether it will be territorial or aquatorial. Proceeding from this, to decide which transport vehicle or yacht will be the best option. Also, do not forget about the pros and cons of both options.
Pros of traveling on a yacht
- The vastness of the sea is unlimited in directions. On the yacht you can get to the desired island by any sea routes.
- The cost of renting a yacht is equal to the cost of a room in a hotel, but your neighbors will be the sea and the sky.
- Passengers alone can decide how much time they will be on board. At any time, the route can be changed or modified.
- Traveling on a yacht is compatible with rest. At the time of overcoming the distance, you can sunbathe, relax or bathe in the sea. Also, take about your body and do sports.
- By having vacation in the sea it is quite realistic to bring everyone to delight.
- Children like to travel on a yacht, it makes them delighted. Children love to be on a yacht, she makes them delighted. At resorts, children quickly explore the surrounding areas and soon, they begin to miss home. On a boat there is a constant change of events.
- There are secluded, mysterious places that can not be reached by land transport.
- A boat cruise does not make problems with sleep and food. Passengers can control their mode, as well as at home. All you need is to get from the deck or cabin to the kitchen at any convenient time.
- Interruption on a yacht at sea positively affects health. Fresh air has a curative effect on the body.
- On board, you can as much as possible abstract from the bustle of the city and just rest.
Pros of traveling by car
- As well as on a yacht, no one can dictate the direction to passengers.
- Relatively small cost of travel. If you go to travel in a big company, then the costs can be divided into all and then exactly the trip by car will be profitable economically.
- Thanks to mobility, you can always stop for a diner, stop on the way to the store, the pharmacy, to buy the necessary for the road.
- You can take almost unlimited baggage.
- Relative time savings.
Cons of traveling on a yacht
- The cost of the trip is constantly fluctuating depending on the season. Renting a yacht will cost more than a full tourist package, but it will depend on a size of a yacht and a duration of a trip.
- Sailing in the sea depends on weather conditions. Yachts are not allowed to sail during a storm. For the most part, this will depend on the skipper’s professionalism.
- Sea sickness can appear andspoil the vacation.
- Parents find it difficult to stay on a yacht with children, they require additional control, for their safety. On some yachts, there is an age limit.
- On yachts it is difficult to travel for people suffering from claustrophobia. As a consequence, there may be a seasickness.
Cons of traveling by car
- Not the most comfortable conditions for traveling. A trip can be tedious, especially for the driver. All the time you need to sit in one pose.
- There is not always an opportunity to visit a restroom.
- Irregular eating.
- The car is a fragile mechanism, which, due to the influence of many factors, can fail. If this happens on a non-busy road, you will have to wait long time for a help.
- Do not forget about the risk of road accidents.
The pros and cons of both: a yacht and a car, are in general relative. Someone is ready to reconcile with the trip in the car because of seasickness, and someone is not ready for the lack of comfortable conditions, and chooses a yacht. Ultimately, the choice will fall on the option, which directly depends on the purpose and route of travel.